General port regulation
All persons entering the port area must comply with the regulations of the port police regulation. Among other things, these rules pertain to:
- To access the Port of Big Creek, request must be made to the Port Services and Shipping Department (Port Manager/PFSO).
- Request can be made via email, phone call, or visit to main office.
- Request must include purpose of visit, digital copy of government-issued photo ID and COVID-19 vaccination card or negative rapid test result (within 2 weeks).
- Request must also be made for all persons requiring access to the Port Facility and for vehicles (supported by a copy of a valid driver’s license).
- Upon arrival at main gate:
- Proper attire required (long pants, covered shoulders, and proper footwear)
- All PPE must be worn throughout the entire visit
- If proper attire and PPE not worn, access to port will be denied
- Main gate entrance procedures:
- Wash hands properly for 20 seconds before entering building
- Maintain 6ft social distance
- Security Officer at reception desk:
- Present a valid ID. (Social Security Card or Passport)
- Pass wrist over digital wall thermometer to take note of body temperature
- If body temperature exceeds 37.2°C, access to port facility will be denied for COVID-19 prevention.
- Visitors with approved requests will be provided with a helmet, vest, and a Visitor ID by the port.
Pay attention to emergency alarms, report any emergency immediately to security, and follow instructions from security officers.
In case of emergency:
- Raise alarm by shouting
- Use fire extinguisher if in early stage
- Stop and proceed to designated muster station when evacuation alarm sounds, following instructions from emergency warden or security officer.